Is it in poor taste to ask someone selling a crocheted item to ask about the pattern?

Is it in poor taste to ask someone selling a crocheted item to ask about the pattern?

Hey everyone!

The other day I saw someone on depop selling this really cute kerchief and I've been trying looking for a similar pattern to try my hand at it, but unfortunately, none of the patterns I found are quite as nice. I also checked her store page and saw that she wasn't selling any patterns. I'm not really at the skill level to figure it out on my own and since European customs have been ridiculous lately and the seller is based in the UK, I'm not sure I wanna risk buying it, only to have to severely overpay due to customs and shipping. I was wondering if I could ask the seller if she'd be open to sharing the pattern with me, or is that considered "not done"?

I don't want to risk causing offense, so I figured I'd ask here first.

submitted by /u/PuellaPusilla
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3rpKJNt
via IFTTT
Load comments