Advice Needed

Advice Needed

I decided to try the temperature blanket idea. To make it personal I decided to start my 'year' on the day I met this person years ago to commemorate our first year of friendship when we were kids.

I chose to do a double crochet/granny style stitch. I started using temperature data from Sept 1 and Im now halfway though February. I was wrong in choosing a double crochet stitch, it is getting so long! I decided to just go until June (we met in school so I can spin it as our first school year together), but I worry even that will be too long.

Right now it as long as from my toes to shoulders. Do I just go to June and have an extra long blanket? I debated starting to skip days, but I won't like knowing I did that. Are there any options, or is it better to stick to my pattern and if its looooong for a blanket, than so be it?

submitted by /u/sebastianrileyt2
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3IqMeRD
via IFTTT
Load comments