I picked back up my mosaic crochet blanket I started in the summer and forgot about after a week, and got another two rows done tonight! It's at the point where I can actually clearly see the pattern so that's pretty much all the motivation I needed to continue.

I picked back up my mosaic crochet blanket I started in the summer and forgot about after a week, and got another two rows done tonight! It's at the point where I can actually clearly see the pattern so that's pretty much all the motivation I needed to continue.

I picked back up my mosaic crochet blanket I started in the summer and forgot about after a week, and got another two rows done tonight! It's at the point where I can actually clearly see the pattern so that's pretty much all the motivation I needed to continue. submitted by /u/dark_kijin
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3Ezl34I
via IFTTT
Load comments