So how far are you guys on your 2020 Temperature blankets? I just made it to June lol. Buying a house, getting laid off, my cat almost dying, and making baby stuff for my soon to arrive first nephew really set back my timeline but I’m still dedicated!

So how far are you guys on your 2020 Temperature blankets? I just made it to June lol. Buying a house, getting laid off, my cat almost dying, and making baby stuff for my soon to arrive first nephew really set back my timeline but I’m still dedicated!

So how far are you guys on your 2020 Temperature blankets? I just made it to June lol. Buying a house, getting laid off, my cat almost dying, and making baby stuff for my soon to arrive first nephew really set back my timeline but I’m still dedicated! submitted by /u/stormyjetta
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3ix124r
via IFTTT
Load comments