Confused On Pattern Instructions

Confused On Pattern Instructions

I'm trying to make my roommate a tea cosy using a free pattern I found on ravelry (caravan tea cosy by Emma Varnam for those interested), and I cannot make sense of this row.

The instructions are to change color and, "ch 3, 2tr into first shell ch sp,(shell in ch-1 sp of next shell) 10 times, 2tr in last shell ch sp. 1 tr in 3rd ch of turning ch. Turn."

The "(shell in ch-1 sp of next shell) 10 times" is where I'm stuck. My first thought was to do a shell of 10 double stitches*, but that doesn't seem right.

*The pattern uses UK terminology. In the US, it's just a double stitch. Any help is greatly appreciated, as this is my first project that isn't a simple scarf, lol.

submitted by /u/SeramPangeran
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2M8dLPa
via IFTTT
Load comments