Question on Annie’s kit clubs - block of the month

Question on Annie’s kit clubs - block of the month

Hello! My mother started the Annie’s kit clubs block of the month in the gray color. She canceled it 1/2 way through and gave me what she had purchased so I could make it. She apparently also bought the remaining kits off eBay or somewhere.

I’m missing the kit for blocks 25-27 which includes the exclusive to the kit color Donahue. Are there places I might be able to purchase just that particular kit besides keeping an eye out on eBay? That’s the only missing section that I need. I know I could buy the pattern alone that’s similar but the color in that particular kit is exclusive and can’t be purchased, this is why I’d like to purchase this specific section of the kit.

Any help / suggestions would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Poledancing-ninja
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3cslCSv
via IFTTT
Load comments