My sister requested a chapstick holder because she is always losing her chapstick, I decided to make her a beanie and hand sanitizer holder to go to with it! I love being able to make things for people that they actually want and will use :-)

My sister requested a chapstick holder because she is always losing her chapstick, I decided to make her a beanie and hand sanitizer holder to go to with it! I love being able to make things for people that they actually want and will use :-)

My sister requested a chapstick holder because she is always losing her chapstick, I decided to make her a beanie and hand sanitizer holder to go to with it! I love being able to make things for people that they actually want and will use :-) submitted by /u/sundaysundayy
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3iWiaAG
via IFTTT
Load comments