Hello my new crochet best friends! I am asking for advice on finding yarn for the afghan I am planning.

Hello my new crochet best friends! I am asking for advice on finding yarn for the afghan I am planning.

Hi all! I'm new to this sub, but not exactly new to crochet. I put my hook down about 8 years ago but I am back! I would say I am an advanced beginner, or even intermediate. I need advice on finding "fingering, 4-ply yarn" to make a Christmas granny square afghan for my sister's new home. I found the pattern in an old issue of Crochet World Magazine. Yes, I know it's only January but I need to plan! The pattern calls for the colors of "soft white, soft navy, paddy green, burgundy and hunter green." I am having a hard time finding these colors in 4-ply. I have looked at all the usual yarn sites. Also it doesn't indicate if it should be acrylic, or wool, or blended? Can anyone please advise me? (I hope I didn't break any rules. I did read the rules before I posted.) Thank you!

submitted by /u/gortinseguaire
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3akcMDz
via IFTTT
Load comments