Is Stylecraft Life DK worth it?

Is Stylecraft Life DK worth it?

I’ve basically exclusively used Stylecraft Special DK for my projects, mostly due to the fact they’re easy-care and colour safe being 100% acrylic.

I got the Persian Tiles pattern for my birthday along with the promise of all the yarn I’ll need (I haven’t decided on the colourway yet, and I want to make it at least 4x6, if not bigger). It calls for Life DK yarn, which is more expensive than Special DK by approximately 60%, and it’s an extra expense I feel guilty about for my gift-giver. I’ve not been able to feel any Life DK in person, and lockdown here in the UK is making this more difficult.

For those who have crocheted using both Special and Life, my question is, is the extra expense worth it?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/addictedtoVANS
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3otIYJG
via IFTTT
Load comments