Baby blanket and lovey pattern ideas for 3 boys

Baby blanket and lovey pattern ideas for 3 boys

Hi everyone! 26F here, and proud auntie!

Two of my sisters are due to give birth, one very soon to a singleton boy and the other to identical twin boys probably in April! 😊😊😊

In my family growing up we were all girls, and I have one niece already, so these are the first baby boys to be born in my branch in a long time and I want to do something nice for them and make some blankets.

Anyway, I'm looking for cute crochet ideas for baby blankets and lovey toys I can make for boys. They would hopefully be similar but not identical, and it would be lovely to possibly find a design that would lend itself to applique of their names. I don't mind paying for patterns if they're cute and available in digital form.

I've got experience making baby blankets in C2C as well as plenty of past experience with amigurumi (though its been a few years since I've made one so nothing too complicated).

Any ideas and inspiration is appreciated!

submitted by /u/KnottilyMessy
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/36sSk2v
via IFTTT
Load comments