What the heck am I doing wrong? I feel like my tension is fine but my project is starting to turn? Not sure what's happening. Trying to make a hat brim... Started with chain 8, sc 7 blo, st 7 ch 1, sc 7 ch1, ect.... What????

What the heck am I doing wrong? I feel like my tension is fine but my project is starting to turn? Not sure what's happening. Trying to make a hat brim... Started with chain 8, sc 7 blo, st 7 ch 1, sc 7 ch1, ect.... What????

What the heck am I doing wrong? I feel like my tension is fine but my project is starting to turn? Not sure what's happening. Trying to make a hat brim... Started with chain 8, sc 7 blo, st 7 ch 1, sc 7 ch1, ect.... What???? submitted by /u/KH5-92
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2LPaQuT
via IFTTT
Load comments