My November/December finished projects. After losing my job due to a mixture of mental health problems from COVID stressors and a car accident, I crocheted seriously for the first time in almost 3 years. I hope crochet gives all y’all the sense of accomplishment and pride it gives me.

My November/December finished projects. After losing my job due to a mixture of mental health problems from COVID stressors and a car accident, I crocheted seriously for the first time in almost 3 years. I hope crochet gives all y’all the sense of accomplishment and pride it gives me.

My November/December finished projects. After losing my job due to a mixture of mental health problems from COVID stressors and a car accident, I crocheted seriously for the first time in almost 3 years. I hope crochet gives all y’all the sense of accomplishment and pride it gives me. submitted by /u/SeaCrafty1035
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/358DAVR
via IFTTT
Load comments