My grandma died not too long ago and left a bunch of old crochet things behind, so in her memory I picked up one of her balls of yarn and a needle and sat down to start with a simple single crochet. After three tries and almost the whole day, I got a straight edge!

My grandma died not too long ago and left a bunch of old crochet things behind, so in her memory I picked up one of her balls of yarn and a needle and sat down to start with a simple single crochet. After three tries and almost the whole day, I got a straight edge!

My grandma died not too long ago and left a bunch of old crochet things behind, so in her memory I picked up one of her balls of yarn and a needle and sat down to start with a simple single crochet. After three tries and almost the whole day, I got a straight edge! submitted by /u/strwbrrymlkteaa
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3sQqGFV
via IFTTT
Load comments