Anyone have Tunisian crochet hook recommendations?

Anyone have Tunisian crochet hook recommendations?

Hey! So I'm really into Tunisian crochet lately. I have a few regular Tunisian crochet hooks. But I'd like to possibly do a blanket so I'd need one of the ones with the wire attached. I was thinking about getting a set that's interchangeable. One with different sized hooks and different length wires. Does anyone have any they really like? As for my taste in hooks I prefer metal hooks. Kind of hate plasitc. Never tried acrylic or wood because of how much I hate plastic. Susan Bates and Furls Odessey are my favorite regular hooks. Thanks in advanced for your recommendations!

submitted by /u/Bella_Birdie_
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3oeIwix
via IFTTT
Load comments