Amigurimi Pattern for Kosmo from Voltron: Legendary Defender

Amigurimi Pattern for Kosmo from Voltron: Legendary Defender

Hello, Friends!

A young family friend wants me to crochet her a doll of Kosmo from the TV show Voltron: Legendary Defender. If you’re like me and have never seen the show, Kosmo is a wolf-like alien who has a blue mane and some distinctive facial markings (see this image: Kosmo

I’ve done some online searching and haven’t found a pattern of this particular character, but I’m thinking of modifying a standard wolf pattern to fit the bill. I’m just not sure which pattern would work best. Does anyone have any suggestions? I’m especially stumped by how to make the mane and the markings around the eyes (I might resort to embroidery for the latter). The pattern does not have to be very large, and I’m willing to pay for a good pattern. Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/micecreamcone
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3pdZdvU
via IFTTT
Load comments