Question about weaving in ends from color changes

Question about weaving in ends from color changes

Sorry in advance if this is a dumb question. I'm working on a hat with a lot of color changes. Usually when I weave in any ends I either knot it then weave in the ends through a few stitches or knot then cut (I know, I'm a monster for doing that). My question is do I need to knot the tails from color changes? I feel like I need to since they don't feel super secure, but I find my ends weave themselves out really easily. If it helps, I'm using the color change method that replaces the last yarn over with the new color. I've tried the Russian method (I think that's what it's called) for color changing but couldn't get it. I guess for now I'd like to stick with this method, but only if I can figure out the whole ends thing.

submitted by /u/SometimesCreative
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3a4GUm3
via IFTTT
Load comments