Jacob's Ladder Baby Blankets! (These are old. I made them a long time ago. Though I am making another one. Same colors, for my newest neice. All of my baby nieces have a blankie. As I have dubbed myself the crazy chrocet auntie.)

Jacob's Ladder Baby Blankets! (These are old. I made them a long time ago. Though I am making another one. Same colors, for my newest neice. All of my baby nieces have a blankie. As I have dubbed myself the crazy chrocet auntie.)

Jacob's Ladder Baby Blankets! (These are old. I made them a long time ago. Though I am making another one. Same colors, for my newest neice. All of my baby nieces have a blankie. As I have dubbed myself the crazy chrocet auntie.) submitted by /u/RandomPerson2793
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2D6b6RD
via IFTTT
Load comments