Can’t seem to get the finishing touches right. Did this border on a blanket and it ruined the blanket, as you can see from the pictures, it just added holes and made it look untidy and careless. Why did it do that? How can I improve my borders?

Can’t seem to get the finishing touches right. Did this border on a blanket and it ruined the blanket, as you can see from the pictures, it just added holes and made it look untidy and careless. Why did it do that? How can I improve my borders?

Can’t seem to get the finishing touches right. Did this border on a blanket and it ruined the blanket, as you can see from the pictures, it just added holes and made it look untidy and careless. Why did it do that? How can I improve my borders? submitted by /u/LucyG1997
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3b45fZQ
via IFTTT
Load comments