Do you follow the care instructions on the label?

Do you follow the care instructions on the label?

I’m making some projects with acrylic.

My labels say hand wash and air dry but the general consensus of the internet is that I can delicate/gentle/hand wash cycle in the washing machine and tumble dry on low.

It’s 100% acrylic. I also have another yarn from the same company that is 100% acrylic but the care instructions are delicate wash and tumble dry.

It’s a blanket so to truly handwash with hands would be not a good time but most washing machines have hand wash cycles nowadays thankfully. Let’s just hope my friend at least has that cycle on hers!

Anyways, what do you do to care for acrylic?

submitted by /u/chyteaaa
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3blIy3q
via IFTTT
Load comments