Howdy! Beginner here! I made this hat a lil while back on impulse because I fell in love with some clearance yarn, but I don't like how stiff it (or anything else I've crocheted with bulky yarns) came out. Any advice for keeping bulky projects from working up so stiff?

Howdy! Beginner here! I made this hat a lil while back on impulse because I fell in love with some clearance yarn, but I don't like how stiff it (or anything else I've crocheted with bulky yarns) came out. Any advice for keeping bulky projects from working up so stiff?

Howdy! Beginner here! I made this hat a lil while back on impulse because I fell in love with some clearance yarn, but I don't like how stiff it (or anything else I've crocheted with bulky yarns) came out. Any advice for keeping bulky projects from working up so stiff? submitted by /u/redwoodchild
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/34LT7vb
via IFTTT
Load comments