Question about borders

Question about borders

Hey, everyone! I want to make a blanket for my grandpa and this is the only pattern I found that I think I can actually make. The problem is that it is a baby sized pattern. I reached out to the creator before purchasing and she said it's only a baby blanket pattern.

My questions are:

  1. I know that using thicker yarn and a larger hook would make the blanket bigger, but how much so? Current pattern calls for a size 4 hook and medium (4) yarn.
  2. Could I make the baby blanket and just give it a border that goes until it's the size I want? I know I could but has anyone tried? Did it look OK?

Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/mothertitan
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3lI4omu
via IFTTT
Load comments