Are squeakers in crochet toys baby safe?!

Are squeakers in crochet toys baby safe?!

I've been making some presents for a friend who is pregnant and I've put a squeaker in the elephant head on a lovey blanket I've made... but Ive suddenly started worrying that it might not be baby safe!! The squeaker is a 25mm flat squeaker...

I was also planning on making a lion rattle for her and I'm trying to find a little container to put some bells in but I'm struggling to find one small enough... but still, is it suitable for babies??

I can't get my head around what counts as baby proof and what shouldn't be used... I plan on embroidering the eyes as I know safety eyes are not safe! But are squeakers and rattle inserts? Do they have to be over a particular size?

submitted by /u/Mundane-Research
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3b7GrA8
via IFTTT
Load comments