I bought two skeins of this super chunky wool and I have no idea what to make 😟 I was thinking if making a bag out of it but it won't be sturdy enough, and I don't know what pattern to use to make a wall hanging out if it. What would you make?

I bought two skeins of this super chunky wool and I have no idea what to make 😟 I was thinking if making a bag out of it but it won't be sturdy enough, and I don't know what pattern to use to make a wall hanging out if it. What would you make?

I bought two skeins of this super chunky wool and I have no idea what to make 😟 I was thinking if making a bag out of it but it won't be sturdy enough, and I don't know what pattern to use to make a wall hanging out if it. What would you make? submitted by /u/oja00
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3a3lt4F
via IFTTT
Load comments