Pattern Help?

Pattern Help?

I’m working on the Wheat Petals Cardigan and I’m having a super weird issue that I haven’t had in the past. The first row says to stitch into the second ch from hook. The following rows don’t say, so I assumed just into the first stitch right? It’s ch 1 and turn and then I’ve been stitching into the first stitch, however my stitch counts are off and it’s like one side is getting shorter and one side longer. I went back and ensured I haven’t skipped any stitches or anything like that.

I realize this may be a hard thing to help solve, but any tips or idea would be greatly appreciated, I started this project completely over and am having the same issue now.

Thanks in advance ☺️

submitted by /u/librayogi
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3lv8xvM
via IFTTT
Load comments