what do we think of cocoon cardigans? Love 'em, hate 'em? thoughts?

what do we think of cocoon cardigans? Love 'em, hate 'em? thoughts?

I've made a couple.. personally I love them in theory, they look SOO cute in pattern photos and of course they are absurdly easy to make, but they slide off of my shoulders so easily and something about the shape of it being so open in the front isn't always so flattering on me. They are also good for me because I live in a warm climate and they are pretty breezy, warm enough for winter weather where I live. Also, because they are so simple and quick to make I think they'd make a great gift. I'm considering making a couple new cocoon cardigans (one crochet, and one knit) but am hesitant because of the way they tend to fall off the shoulders. What do yall think of them? Anyone here successfully made one that felt properly cozy without the feeling that it was going to slip off the shoulders? Any modification tips or pattern suggestions? prefer them with buttons or sleeves or extra rows in the middle to keep it closed more?

submitted by /u/pandaappleblossom
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/316ExPn
via IFTTT
Load comments