Cut my losses or keep going?

Cut my losses or keep going?

This group was so helpful with my last project, I am hoping you can help again! Please!

I am working on this pattern as a gift for my mom. The stitch doesn’t seem so bad, but the scarf is SO incredibly long (I’m only on row 2, but I don’t know how I’m going to do 22 more rows of this as each one seems to actually take infinity. So far though, it seems as if the counts are right, one side is longer currently, but I’m in the middle of a row.

More concerning to me is that the scarf is twisting in several spots. Is this normal for an infity scarf to do, or am I setting myself up for heart ache later? I’d rather cut my losses now then get too far in and be disappointed, especially since this is a gift.

submitted by /u/Longhelloh
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2ZqUbVh
via IFTTT
Load comments