It's a wrap rainbow for Sophie's Dream blanket?

It's a wrap rainbow for Sophie's Dream blanket?

Has anyone tried using Red Heart It's a Wrap Rainbow yarn for Sophie's Dream?

I've seen It's a Wrap Rainbow called a cheaper version of Scheepjes Whirl, which Sophie's Dream is designed for. I recently found It's a Wrap on clearance at my local Michaels and went a little crazy, but now I'm trying to figure out what to do with it. I don't need that many shawls or scarves, and neither do my friends, and I've already made that one giant mandala by Julia Hart.

(It was $2.50 a cake! And so pretty! And soft! And did I mention cheap??? What was I supposed to do, leave it there???)

submitted by /u/etkapetka
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3nuxN5m
via IFTTT
Load comments