How do I get faster at crochet? And how do I get out of this funk that I am in now that I am doing commission work?

How do I get faster at crochet? And how do I get out of this funk that I am in now that I am doing commission work?

Hello! I've started doing commission work for crochet and I spend so much time rushing them out to meet deadlines! I am kinda slow - I used to think i was pretty quick but compared to people on tik tok or YouTube, I am a sloth ๐Ÿฆฅ. What can I do to speed up? Also I am really tired and am starting to hate my hooks and yarn now but I have 2 more dinosaurs to finish and a couple of bracelets with finicky yarn to do. Is there any way I can get motivated to do it? Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

submitted by /u/bloopingplatypus
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3BtukJ5
via IFTTT
Load comments