Idk if this is odd, but being a beginner in crocheting I find it soo soo much easier to use small crochet hooks, what can I be doing wrong?

Idk if this is odd, but being a beginner in crocheting I find it soo soo much easier to use small crochet hooks, what can I be doing wrong?

So I started crocheting a month ago. Naturally I looked at YouTube videos to begin my journey and mostly all the videos suggested using a 6.0mm hook. That was pretty hard for me to use but I managed to start crocheting.

Now I prefer using smaller size hooks, 4.0mm,4.5mm being my favourites! Like I can go to town crocheting with those for hours ! I've made 2-3 simple projects Yesterday I started a scarf , which a tutorial said use a 6mm hook and GOOD LORD ,it's taking forever. Like I feel like I'm back to day 1. So I'm wondering, is this normal ? How does the size of the crochet hook matter to a project. What can do to get used to using bigger hooks. What could I be doing wrong? scarf I started now

submitted by /u/ashwar17100
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3aWZ3DK
via IFTTT
Load comments