How to create a rectangular prism?

How to create a rectangular prism?

HI! Just starting to learn to make my own patterns so I can self-teach myself better. I'm trying to make something simple such as BMO from adventure time.

Does anyone have advice on making rectangular prism shapes? I'm confused... so far I've did a chain 15 and ch1 at the ends and turned then 15sc again to make it one long rectangle and that's it. Is there any way to make it into a prism so I can stuff it and get that dimension? Any advice, ideas, just anything is super appreciated !! Also if there's any tips on making BMO's 'screen' inside rather than sewing it in outside so that the screen is embedded inside his face.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/LlanerLoo
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3FNJTP5
via IFTTT
Load comments