Help!! No idea what to do!! I have 3 colors, 4 cakes of each color and I would love to do projects with them but have no idea what to do with anything this thin! What would you do with this? Any and all advice/project ideas are welcome.

Help!! No idea what to do!! I have 3 colors, 4 cakes of each color and I would love to do projects with them but have no idea what to do with anything this thin! What would you do with this? Any and all advice/project ideas are welcome.

Help!! No idea what to do!! I have 3 colors, 4 cakes of each color and I would love to do projects with them but have no idea what to do with anything this thin! What would you do with this? Any and all advice/project ideas are welcome. submitted by /u/Professional_Reward4
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3p9iNMw
via IFTTT
Load comments