Does anyone else do both knit and crochet and get upset when there's a stitch with the same name in both crafts, and one is so much nicer than the other that you don't like the ugly one anymore?? Or is that just me??

Does anyone else do both knit and crochet and get upset when there's a stitch with the same name in both crafts, and one is so much nicer than the other that you don't like the ugly one anymore?? Or is that just me??

Waffle stitch. Moss stitch. Just a couple of examples. Crochet and knit, respectively, in case you were wondering my preferences. It just bugs me that I can't seem to get past the name. I just compare them the whole time and I lose my joy in the one that I don't find as attractive.

submitted by /u/Sinnakins
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3G9xjtK
via IFTTT
Load comments