There's a huge issue in the crochet community with thinking it's cute to "hoard" yarn/buy more. I challenged myself to make this gift (Lily from ACNH) using nothing but what I already had. It was fun "shopping" in my closet!

There's a huge issue in the crochet community with thinking it's cute to "hoard" yarn/buy more. I challenged myself to make this gift (Lily from ACNH) using nothing but what I already had. It was fun "shopping" in my closet!

There's a huge issue in the crochet community with thinking it's cute to "hoard" yarn/buy more. I challenged myself to make this gift (Lily from ACNH) using nothing but what I already had. It was fun "shopping" in my closet! submitted by /u/emmeline29
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2QqzRLh
via IFTTT
Load comments