Will .5mm difference hook size effect finished project?

Will .5mm difference hook size effect finished project?

So I’m working on Mandala Madness after seeing quite a few posts about it recently. I love love love it so far and I’m super stoked to finish it!

But I recently did actually look to see the finished measurements (7 1/2 feet 😳) and realized I have been using the wrong hook size this whole time. I’ve been using a (H)5mm hook instead of a (I)5.5mm hook (which is totally on me, I just jumped straight into it without reading everything clearly since I was so excited. Learn from my mistakes.)

So I’m just wondering if anyone else has used a different hook size and how different it came out? I’m using worsted weight yarn. I just finished part 8 and have already put 32 1/2 hours into this project, I am not going to frog it or change hook sizes now. Just wondering how it may turn out!

TIA πŸ₯°

submitted by /u/National-Mobile4175
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3xK6Krp
via IFTTT
Load comments