To anyone who has Animal Friends of Pica Pau... I'm trying to make Murray Sea Otter's snout but I don't get what to do!

To anyone who has Animal Friends of Pica Pau... I'm trying to make Murray Sea Otter's snout but I don't get what to do!

Hello there! I spend over 2 hours trying to make the snout to no avail. I'm sorta new to Amigurumi, but I've already made enough models to feel encouraged to try and do the ones on this book. I plan on giving the Otter to my wife as a gift so I've been cracking my head open trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

What does the pattern mean by "alternating yarns"? Do I do the changing color process or do I somehow work with both yarn colors at once? Do I change colors on the loop BEFORE the author says I'll change color?

I can't pull off the yarn color switch without the next stitches looking completely horrible. I don't get how I'm supposed to work on both sides of the foundation yarn like this.

Since it's from a book I'm not sure I can share that part of the pattern here to show you and ask for help so, to anyone who owns this book... help me understand please :(

submitted by /u/Gourgeistguy
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3yer5UH
via IFTTT
Load comments