Selling finished projects

Selling finished projects

So I'm new to crocheting. I'm no where near close to being comfortable to actually selling anything but I'm curious as to how to go about it. Like how does it work if I make something from someone else's pattern for myself but a friend or family member loves it and wants to pay me to make them one. Or even something as simple as a flower made of treble and single crochet stitches from a tutorial I watched on YouTube and wanted to turn in into Like earrings or magnets. It would make sense to only be able to sell my own pattern but like what if I buy a pattern to make. Technically I couldn't sell multiple of finished products from that pattern cause it's not my pattern correct? Honestly just curious how it works because I see alot of crocheted bees,for example, and alot of them look exactly the same so I was just wondering how it worked. Thanks if you take the time to answer!

submitted by /u/cobragirl98
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3C5GskS
via IFTTT
Load comments