This stitch or that stitch? That is the question!

This stitch or that stitch? That is the question!

In another thread on here, I asked about some soft bulky yarn. I made notes of the brands that were recommended to me, for future reference.

Anyway, now that I have all this big beautiful yarn, I would like to start the project. This is going to be a pillowcase to cover a pillow for my daughter’s bed. Her normal pillow that she puts her head on.

The Question: any ideas what stitch/stitches I should use? I’m doing it in 2 colors, and haven’t even decided if I should do one side one color and the other side the other color, or a pattern that incorporates 2 different colors.

The yarn is very soft, but I don’t want to make a pattern that is too lumpy, like a bobble or popcorn stitch. I also don’t want to sit and do DC all day lol

HELP! Please?

submitted by /u/LauraLand27
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3zRa4kd
via IFTTT
Load comments