Why is everything always cropped ?! 😭

Why is everything always cropped ?! 😭

Info: this is a stupid little rant and it’s all about insecurities. In no way I’m trying to put any designer or any body shape down!

But yeah just as the title says, why is every cute crochet top always cropped?! I’m way too chunky to wear cute crop tops and whenever I look up patterns for normal length tops I just don’t quite like them that much 😭 and making cropped things a normal length makes them often look off…ish, idk. crop tops look so cute! But pasta looks cute too… fml Anyway, continuing to make sweaters in summer because those I can wear without shame πŸ˜… Thank you for coming to my little rant.

submitted by /u/pixieleee
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3BJWssF
via IFTTT
Load comments