Does anyone get pain in their wrist of their yarn holding hand? If so have you found a solution?

Does anyone get pain in their wrist of their yarn holding hand? If so have you found a solution?

So I've been crocheting more than normal lately and I've noticed that I get pain in the wrist that holds the yarn. I'm honestly surprised it's not my crocheting wrist as to me that would make more sense, since that arm is doing most of the movement. I've spent a few hours over each day for the past week crocheting and it's clear to me that I'm going to need to take a break. My wrist has had it and it's honestly feeling pain even when I'm not crocheting so it's time to take a break. Curious if anyone else has this issue and if the only solution is just to crochet less? I'm assuming that's the obvious answer but I didn't know if anybody perhaps wears any kind of wrist support or anything.

submitted by /u/jallove2003
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3jyYbKK
via IFTTT
Load comments