I'm super mad about Clover Amour hooks! (A review)

I'm super mad about Clover Amour hooks! (A review)

Okay, sorry for the misleading title! I am mad, but not in a bad way. I have convinced my self for so long that the Clover Amour hooks couldn't be that different from other hooks, so I didn't need them. But I got two in a moment of weakness. They are so nice to use. I am actually caught up on my temperature blanket now, because I didn't want to stop using one of the hooks.

How am I supposed to afford my impulse yarn purchases and a full set of these hooks?! I should have continued lying to myself. ๐Ÿ˜… Does anyone else have something crochet related that they don't know why they waited so long to try?

submitted by /u/manamanope
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3ws3mjI
via IFTTT
Load comments