Looking for a pattern for a blanket/afghan with treble stitches

Looking for a pattern for a blanket/afghan with treble stitches

Hi! I'm new to crochet (about a month in) and I've pretty much only made amigurumis so far...so majority SC work. I recently did a lovey piece that used the treble crochet stitch and I really like the stitch and how it looks!! So I was wanting to find a good blanket pattern using these stitches. Google yielded a few results but I also thought it wouldn't hurt to ask here and see if anyone knows of or has done a cool pattern with this stitch. Thanks in advance!

Also to add, doesn't HAVE to be a blanket, could be anything using this stitch, I just seemed to find mostly blankets when trying to find TC patterns.

submitted by /u/smansaxx3
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3nAla8t
via IFTTT
Load comments