WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!

WHY do spinning wheels have to be so prohibitively expensive?! I’m frustrated and need to vent so....

Mini rant:

I was supposed to inherit my great-great-grandmother’s wheel. It was gorgeous and over 250 years old and still in working condition. I’m the ONLY person in my family who knew how to use it, literally no one else wanted it, I asked for NOTHING ELSE, and I had been promised this thing since I was 5.

My grandparents both passed last year and their house is being emptied. My jerk uncle is the executor of the will and decided he wanted to sell it. He found out he couldn’t get rich off it, so he threw it in the dump. I’m gutted. Not only is all of that history gone, but my chance at actually having a wheel is gone. Let’s face it, I have a needy kid and a frugal husband and no way to ever justify spending that much on a hobby.

Ok rant over.

SIGH! Maybe I’ll get lucky and win the lottery one day!

submitted by /u/Egga-Mooby-Muffin
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3e5F8Vy
via IFTTT
Load comments