Advice for clothing?

Advice for clothing?

Looking for tips on crocheting clothes

I've made blankets and stuffys before but never a wearable piece and I really want to try it, I'm not quite sure how to go about it though

I have found a pattern I like and they say use 600g for a Medium size, which I am usually between a M-L depending on where a shop.

So I'm not sure how to know which one I am for this pattern or any pattern going forward. I would hate to make something and have it be too small or too big.

How do I make sure I know what size to crochet? What measurements should I have in hand for patterns? How do I take tension into account?

Is there anything else I'm not thinking of that is important that seasoned crocheters can tell me?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

submitted by /u/ChibiAmmy
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3tNnP0G
via IFTTT
Load comments