I'm looking for a pattern for a plant pot cover that has a hole on the bottom for water drainage

I'm looking for a pattern for a plant pot cover that has a hole on the bottom for water drainage

As the title states, I'm looking for a pattern for a small plant pot cover that has a large hole on the bottom for the water drainage holes on the bottom of the pot. The drainage holes are kinda on the farthest edges on the bottom of the pot. I want one that is simple to convert the sizing on as I don't know how big the pot is. I tried chaining the slip stitching the end together, then doing an increase round (single stitch, then increase), and then just doing single stitches, but I think I did something wrong because it never started gaining height. Does anyone either know a pattern for this or know what I did wrong? Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/SometimesCreative
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3viYL26
via IFTTT
Load comments