I need a some help with a pattern please! :)

I need a some help with a pattern please! :)

I need a some help with a pattern please! :)

This is a pattern for a stuffed Winnie the Pooh bear.

First I've made the nose (which I had no issue with):Rnd 1 - With brown, ch2, 6 sc in second ch from hook; do not join, place markerRnd 2 - 3 sc in next sc, ch2, skip next sc, 3 sc in next sc, sc in next 3 sc (9 stst and one ch2)Rnd 3 - sc in next sc, 2 sc in next sc, sc in next sc, ch2, skip next ch2, sc in next sc, 2 sc in next sc, sc in next 4 sc; slip st in next sc, finish off (11 sts and one ch2)

Next we change colors and start the muzzle:Rnd 1 - With right side of nose facing join gold with sc in same st as slip st; 2 sc in each of next 2 sc, sc in next sc, [******THIS IS WHERE I GET LOST*****\* working in front of previous 2 rnds on nose (FIG 6 - pictured below), sc in skipped sc on Rnd 1 and in next sc on Rnd 3]

Whenever I attempt this last part it stops looking like it's supposed to. It's getting more of a heart shape so I think I'm doing something wrong. It has 17 stitches like it's supposed to but just doesn't look right. Maybe it's right and I'm overthinking it. I appreciate any and all help. :(

https://preview.redd.it/jueqrgn3ylv61.png?width=2185&format=png&auto=webp&s=e417ad1c1c2d8cc8fdd8b89a139f1bbc8252c039

This is how his nose is supposed to look

https://preview.redd.it/0co782vstlv61.png?width=361&format=png&auto=webp&s=6b0651bc8622b5a623cd7ab512fc7137bfdeab1a

submitted by /u/thatprettykitty
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3dR4Tsr
via IFTTT
Load comments