Best way to learn to crochet?

Best way to learn to crochet?

Hi all! I appreciate any help in advance. I have tried to learn to crochet several times. I’ve taken two separate classes at two different local craft stores over the last few years but I feel like I was never able to even get started on a project when I would try at home. I struggle with my stitches being too tight, with yarn that is hard to work with (it’s kind of a bunch of threads that get sort of frayed as I work so it’s hard to use the whole strand if that makes sense). Any tips on how to get started? Best yarn for a beginner to work with? What methods worked when you were learning? I’m guessing I just have to really get down to it and practice practice practice but I just want to make sure I’m getting off on the right foot.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/allisaurus
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/2OpRei0
via IFTTT
Load comments