Update from my first post (second slide) when I couldn’t even manage a foundation chain - I really appreciated all the help from this community! It’s not perfect but I’m thrilled! Will be a (very simple) tank top when it’s done 🎉

Update from my first post (second slide) when I couldn’t even manage a foundation chain - I really appreciated all the help from this community! It’s not perfect but I’m thrilled! Will be a (very simple) tank top when it’s done 🎉

Update from my first post (second slide) when I couldn’t even manage a foundation chain - I really appreciated all the help from this community! It’s not perfect but I’m thrilled! Will be a (very simple) tank top when it’s done 🎉 submitted by /u/gorthead
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3tL4wEZ
via IFTTT
Load comments