Need help finding tutorials for kids

Need help finding tutorials for kids

So I’ve been super crocheting recently and my 6 year old has decided she’s ready to learn. I am NOT the most patient teacher and we both just get frustrated (she’s also a perfectionist like me so it bugs her she can’t just pick it up). I’ve tried with worsted weight yarn and the suggested hook as well as gone up a size or 2 for her and we’ve tried blanket yarn with the suggested hook, and we’re struggling to get it. What things can I do try to teach her? Any videos that show the VERY basics like different ways to hold yarn and the hook? Any tutorials with kids teaching? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

submitted by /u/jencakes27
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/31tQqf9
via IFTTT
Load comments