Are you "Project Monogamous" or are you afflicted with Start-itis?

Are you "Project Monogamous" or are you afflicted with Start-itis?

I spent all of 2020 challenging myself to be "project monogamous" because normally I have really terrible start-itis and never finish anything.

I want to be absolutely clear that we all craft differently, and I am in no way trying to disparage anyone's personal method. I am just curious about different perspectives.

If I let myself start as many as I wanted, I would start so many things that I would never finish anything. Since challenging myself to be "project monogamous" I find myself completing more, and having more time to think about and plan future projects in such a way that I am more likely to finish that later one too, rather than rushing into a project from the moment it pops into my head, and end up regretting a choice I made in my haste to get started.

So I was curious how many projects all of you have going at any one time and how does it affect your ability to finish things?

View Poll

submitted by /u/FlareHeart
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3rA0Ggv
via IFTTT
Load comments