I try to make a stuffed animal for my coworkers that leave. One of them is going away for five months to train for a new position, then will be back, so I made her just a small cute something she can take with her =^^= this book holds the pattern.

I try to make a stuffed animal for my coworkers that leave. One of them is going away for five months to train for a new position, then will be back, so I made her just a small cute something she can take with her =^^= this book holds the pattern.

I try to make a stuffed animal for my coworkers that leave. One of them is going away for five months to train for a new position, then will be back, so I made her just a small cute something she can take with her =^^= this book holds the pattern. submitted by /u/MaddCricket
[link] [comments]


from newest submissions : crochet https://ift.tt/3sDOQ6b
via IFTTT
Load comments